Wednesday, October 3, 2007

"Girl Cheese Sandwiches"

We had grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch today. They are usually a big hit with the girls and mom too. Halfway through lunch, Hannah leans over and whispers in my ear, "Mom, can they have them too?" Not having the slightest idea what she was talking about, I asked, "Can who have what too?" "Can Daddy and boys have them too?", she asked. "Can Daddy and boys have what honey?" "Girl Cheese Sandwiches!"

I assured her in between chuckles that boys could have "girl cheese sandwiches" too. I never explained to her why I was laughing. I just couldn't bring myself to correct her. It was too cute.

2 comments:

The Lombards said...

That's too funny. Tristan loves "chocklick" and Ashlyn likes it when I put "cimmanim" on toast once in a while. There are lots more of these, but they don't come to mind immediately. I will be back!

KaSsAnDrA~ said...

That's so Hannah!

She's halarious!
I love her!

~.KaSsAnDrA.~