Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome Willie the Wiener Dog!



Say hello to the newest member of the Cobb Family, Willie the Wiener Dog.  Willie is a 7 year old Dachshund who loves attention and sweets (he fits right in around here).  Willie was Rob's Aunt Kathy and Uncle John's dog, so he is no stranger to our family.  He is one of the only small dogs that Rob and I have ever liked.  He is great with the girls and is the snuggliest dog you have ever met.

Willie is definately Rob's dog which is really funny.  Anyone who knows my husband well knows that he doesn't like small dogs and he especially doesn't like small inside dogs.  "Dogs belong outside" he says.  Well, Willie is a small inside dog, but he has stolen Rob's heart.  Rob let Willie sleep under the covers with him a few nights ago and I even think I caught him giving Willie a goodbye kiss yesterday.  Feel free to tease him ruthlessly (my husband, not Willie) next time you see him.  I am getting lots of mileage out of the whole thing at home.


Here he is all snuggled up with his girls and his dog.  Aren't they cute?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like Rob doesn't appreciate your documenting his love of Willie!

Sally Linn said...

He is sooooo my dad. Dad has 3 girls and never wanted a dog. Now Edgrrr lays ALL over him, and he likes it!